The Dante Hiker was created for trekking the city. Our urbanized hiker is made of naked, natural leather originating in the Alcanena region of Portugal. With sustainability at the forefront, our Portugal factory minimizes water usage, plastic materials, and general waste.
- The upper leather tanning process uses 20% less water than traditional methods.
- Extra sidewall welt to help protect against the elements.
- Durable TPR sole made partially from repurposed rubber for increased traction.
- Shoebox is made with 100% recycled craft paper - sustainability in every detail.
- The natural colored, naked leather has the potential for unique aging patterns with extended wear.